Our Management Approach
- To advance the opportunities for marketing livestock within Australia.
- To be the primary livestock marketing facilitator in Australia.
- Our mission is to deliver value to our investors and customers through utilising industry best practice in safety, welfare and environment, to the benefit of all.
- Safety First (Safety)
- Act Responsibly (Integrity, Ethical, Sustainable)
- Stay Engaged (Innovative / Competitive)
- Grow Continuously (Innovative / Competitive)
RLX Community and Industry Consultation
The RLX Group has a large, visible footprint within the regional areas in which it operates. As a priority RLX continually seeks to improve relationships within the communities it operates through a number of ways such as sponsorship and field days.
Community consultation is an important consideration for RLX as it gives us a greater understanding of stakeholder and interest group’s needs, expectations and interests.
Community feedback has been valuable in helping RLX to operate livestock facilities that are safe, efficient and respectful of residences and rural properties within the wider vicinity.
When embarking on new projects community input is vital in helping shape plans for the facilities. As a result Community Liaison Committees are established so residents, stakeholders and interest groups can continue to discuss opportunities and issues related to new initiatives.
Local employment opportunities are created during both the construction and operation of RLX livestock facilities and where possible money is spent locally on goods and services like printing, earthworks, hospitality and office.
Alignment of RLX strategies to industry and client based outcomes is essential.