- Prime Cattle Sales are conducted weekly on a Wednesday at 8:30 am. Curfew is Tuesday at 9 pm.
- Store Cattle Sales are conducted on every second Saturday of the month from 10:00 am.
Restrictions are currently enforced and will remain in place until further notice.
Masks are mandatory for all people within the selling area.
Access to selling area will be allowed for:
- Essential saleyard staff
- Essential agency staff and accredited agents
- Buyers with a genuine intent to purchase and who have been approved by an operating agent or the site
- Vendors with livestock in the sale
Transporters and the general public are not able to access the selling area whilst the auction is in progress.
The Hunter Regional Livestock Exchange (HRLX), formally known as the Singleton Regional Livestock Market was brought under the RLX banner in July 2019. The HRLX facility is an important economic and historic facility for the local community providing the regions producers with a competitive market to sell livestock.
HRLX has an undercover selling facility, feeding services for livestock (pre and post sale) and an avdata truck wash system.