- Prime Cattle Sales are conducted fortnightly on a Monday at 8:30 am. Curfew is Sunday at 8 pm.
- Sheep Sales weekly on a Tuesday starting at 9:00 am.
- Store Cattle Sales are conducted monthly on a Friday 10:00 am. Curfew is Thursday at 3pm.
Stage 3 restrictions are enforced and will remain in place until further notice.
Access to site will be allowed for:
- Essential saleyard staff
- Essential agency staff and accredited agents
- Genuine buyers with a true intent to purchase
- Livestock transporters
- MLA Livestock Market Officers
- Media reporters including their camera/video operators may attend for the purpose of reporting on and promoting saleyard operations
- Vendors with livestock in the yarding (noting first preference admission for essential attendees and vendors with members of the public allowed to attend if allowable within the social distancing requirements)
- Public (noting first preference admission for essential attendees and vendors with members of the public allowed to attend if allowable within the social distancing requirements)
CVLX is located at 139 Sunraysia Highway, Miners Rest.
CVLX is the State’s largest multi species livestock selling facility transacting 30% of the states sheep and lambs marketed through saleyards, and generating over $210 million in livestock sales.
Click here to download the CVLX Community Grants Program Application Form.