- Prime Cattle Sales are conducted fortnightly on a Monday at 8:30 am. Curfew is Sunday at 8 pm.
- Sheep Sales weekly on a Tuesday starting at 9:00 am.
- Store Cattle Sales are conducted monthly on a Friday 10:00 am. Curfew is Thursday at 3pm.
Stage 1 restrictions are enforced and will remain in place until further notice.
Access to site will be allowed for:
- Essential saleyard staff
- Essential agency staff and accredited agents
- Genuine buyers with a true intent to purchase.
- Livestock transporters.
Access will not be granted for the general public, vendors or the media.
Please be extra vigilant if visiting the site.
CVLX is located at 139 Sunraysia Highway, Miners Rest.
CVLX is the State’s largest multi species livestock selling facility transacting 30% of the states sheep and lambs marketed through saleyards, and generating over $210 million in livestock sales.
Click here to download the CVLX Community Grants Program Application Form.