- Procedural and Access Amendments, click here.
- Click here to see our latest CVLX Newsletter
- Prime Cattle Sales are conducted weekly on a Monday at 8:30 am. Curfew is Sunday at 8 pm.
- Sheep Sales weekly on a Tuesday starting at 9:00 am.
- Store Cattle Sales are conducted monthly on a Friday 10:00 am. Curfew is Thursday at 5 pm, except Cows and Joined Heifers that can arrive on the morning of the Sale.
CVLX is located at 139 Sunraysia Highway, Miners Rest.
CVLX is the State’s largest multi species livestock selling facility transacting 30% of the states sheep and lambs marketed through saleyards, and generating over $210 million in livestock sales.
Click here to download the CVLX Community Grants Program Application Form.