- Prime Cattle Sales are conducted fortnightly on a Monday at 8:30 am. Curfew is Sunday at 8 pm.
- Sheep Sales weekly on a Tuesday starting at 9:00 am.
- Store Cattle Sales are conducted monthly on a Friday 10:00 am. Curfew is Thursday at 3pm.
Stage 1b restrictions will be enforced as of Thursday 15th July, and will remain in place for the duration of the Victorian lockdown.
Masks are mandatory for all people on site, at all times.
Access to site will be allowed for:
- Essential saleyard staff
- Essential agency staff and accredited agents
- Professional buyers or buyers who have been approved by an operating agent at the facility
- Livestock transporters
- NLRS Market Reporters
Access will not be granted for media, vendors or the general public.
CVLX is located at 139 Sunraysia Highway, Miners Rest.
CVLX is the State’s largest multi species livestock selling facility transacting 30% of the states sheep and lambs marketed through saleyards, and generating over $210 million in livestock sales.
Click here to download the CVLX Community Grants Program Application Form.