- Prime Cattle Sales are conducted weekly on a Monday commencing at 8.00 am. Curfew is Sunday at 8:30 pm.
- Sheep and Lamb Sales commencing at 1.00 pm are conducted weekly on a Monday. Curfew is 11 am on the day of the sale.
- Store Cattle Sales commencing at 11.00 am are conducted fortnightly on a Friday. Curfew is 8:30 am on the day of the sale.
Stage 1 restrictions will be enforced as of Monday 28th June and will remain in place until further notice.
Masks are mandatory for all people on site, at all times.
Access to site will be allowed for:
- Essential saleyard staff
- Essential agency staff and accredited agents
- Professional buyers or buyers who have been approved by an operating agent at the facility
- Livestock transporters
Access will not be granted for media, vendors or the general public.
The Tamworth Regional Livestock Exchange facility opened in 2013 on Phoenix Street in Westdale, Tamworth. TRLX draws livestock from as far south as Dubbo, deep into the Hunter Valley and as far North as Tenterfield and Goondiwindi.
TRLX has experienced great growth since the opening of the new facility and has become one of NSW's strongest store markets. Apart from sale day services, TRLX offers a variety of other services such as transit spelling, bunk feeding, yard weaning and animal health treatments. TRLX is also a great bull selling facility.
TRLX is located approximately 10 km North-West of the Tamworth CBD. This location provides users with easy access to the Oxley and New England Highways. TRLX continually reinvests back into the facility.