- Separate Cattle and Sheep selling pavilions
- Capacity to hold 26,000 sheep and 3,900 cattle undercover
- There are approximately 9 acres under roof
- The sheep pavilion roof is 224m long and 82m wide, and the cattle pavilion 144m long and 109m wide
- The roofs are clad with site manufactured Aramax sheet which was developed in Carcoar, and is manufactured by Brice Engineers
- The cattle pavilion roof sheets are believed to be the longest single length sheets manufactured and erected anywhere in the world
- The 15,600 square metre cattle pavilion roof was manufactured and erected in ten days
- Sealed car parking facilities are provided
- Admin buildings include offices for stock and station agents, a transport company, a first aid room and a buyer’s lounge for business and comfort.
- 100 seat restaurant with conference room.
- Buildings are styled on the traditional Australian homestead with wide perimeter verandahs.
- The dining room has panoramic views over the sheep pavilion on one side and southwest over the rolling Carcoar countryside.
- A maintenance workshop/garage is situated adjacent to the truck parking area.
- Security video surveillance throughout the site.
- An Avdata key operated 5 Bay Truck Wash, with water supplied by on site dams which capture runoff from the roofs and paved areas.
- Truck driver amenities with 2 ensuites with shower, toilets and hand basins plus a laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- The cattle yards are mechanized and automated to a level never before seen in Australian saleyards.
- Soft floors for all areas under cover provide the ultimate in animal comfort.
- 60 Receiving & delivery pens, 216 Selling pens – with a capacity of 4,000 head of prime cattle, and 36 Small lot or bull pens
- 2 Automatic scan weigh 9 way draft stations with crush, 1 crush and 3 way draft, 2 Five way pound drafts
- 2 pneumatic 5 way pound drafts, 2 automatic 9 way drafts with pneumatic crush with chin lifter for checking dentition, a manual crush with chin lifter and 3 way pneumatic draft.
- 5 fixed two level heavy ramps for two deck trucks and 4 loading dock direct discharge points for receiving and delivering stock.
- Selling pens have a capacity of 24,000 lambs, and has the capacity to handle 40,000 sheep on a single day.
- 24 Receiving pens, 448 Selling pens,32 Delivery pens and 34 Holding pens
- 4 adjustable vee races with 4 way drafts – for efficient pre-sale drafting
- 5 In lane 2 way drafts for small lots
- 2 Drenching races
- 8 Heavy electrically adjustable ramps, 3 Light manually adjustable ramps
- A straight flow through design to facilitate receival and delivery efficiency, and easier livestock transport access.
- Pen gates include dividing gates that can be opened, providing access for Bobcat cleaning