- Prime Lamb and Sheep Sales are conducted every Wednesday at 9.00 am. All stock should be delivered before 8.00 am on sale day.
- Prime Cattle Sales are conducted every Tuesday at 8.30 am. Curfew is Monday at 9.00 pm.
- Store Cattle Sales are conducted every second Friday of the month at 10.00 am. Curfew is Thursday at 9.00 pm.
Stage 1 restrictions will be enforced as of Monday 28th June and will remain in place until further notice.
Masks are mandatory for all people on site, at all times.
Access to site will be allowed for:
- Essential saleyard staff
- Essential agency staff and accredited agents
- Professional buyers or buyers who have been approved by an operating agent at the facility
- Livestock transporters are permitted on site to pick up and drop off livestock but are not permitted to attend the sale
Access will not be granted for media, vendors or the general public.
Receivals, Feeding and Delivery
Ph: 0498 333 238
Located in the heart of the Central Tablelands region on the Mid Western Highway, CTLX provides the Central Tablelands with a state of the art livestock auction facility that promises a competitive market for buyers and sellers. As one of the most advanced livestock facilities in Australia today CTLX represents a new era in livestock marketing.
Strong weekly sheep and lamb markets are expected to build sales to 700,000 head per year with the best offering of Central Tablelands prime lamb and sheep. Prime and store cattle sales are expected to build sales to 160,000 head per year. A choice selection of prime cattle, breeding stock and re-stocker lines - the best of the Central Tablelands.