- Prime Cattle Sales are conducted weekly on a Tuesday starting at 8 am. Curfew is Monday at 9.00 pm.
- Cow and Bull Sales are conducted weekly on a Wednesday starting at 8 am. Curfew is Tuesday at 9.00 pm.
- Store Cattle Sales are conducted on the first, second and third Thursday of each month starting at 10.30 am. Curfew is the Wednesday at 9.00 pm.
Stage 1b restrictions will be enforced as of Thursday 15th July, and will remain in place for the duration of the Victorian lockdown.
Masks are mandatory for all people on site, at all times.
Access to site will be allowed for:
- Essential saleyard staff
- Essential agency staff and accredited agents
- Professional buyers or buyers who have been approved by an operating agent at the facility
- Livestock transporters
- NLRS Market Reporters
Access will not be granted for media, vendors or the general public.
NVLX is the largest cattle selling centre in Victoria with recorded throughput in excess of 253,000 head of cattle in 2006-2007 and a ten year throughput average in excess of 205,000 and a record sale in January 2007 of over 7000 cattle sold in one day.
NVLX is positioned in a region that has a reputation as a natural hub for cattle breeding, backgrounding, fattening and feedlots, is ideally placed on major livestock transport networks to all areas of Victoria and New South Wales and has a very strong agency base with diversity of corporate and private companies.
NVLX conducts Quarterly Advisory Committee Meetings. Click here for Meeting Schedule and Agendas.