- Prime Cattle Sales are conducted weekly on a Tuesday starting at 9 am. Curfew is Monday at 9.00 pm.
Stage 2 restrictions are enforced and will remain in place until further notice.
Access to site will be allowed for:
- Essential saleyard staff
- Essential agency staff and accredited agents
- Genuine buyers with a true intent to purchase.
- Livestock transporters.
- MLA Livestock Market Officers
- EUCAS, NSQA and relevant auditors
- Media reporters including their camer/video operators may attend for the purpose of reporting on and promoting saleyard operations
- Vendors with livestock in the yarding (noting first preference admission for essential attendees and vendors allowed to attend if allowable within the social distancing requirements).
Access will not be granted for the general public.
Site Operations Manager
Ph: 0436 843 893
CRLX services a strong prime market, predominately dairy, with many clients originating from South of the Princes Highway.